Days since schools closed: 30
Days since I left the house to work: 25
Number of Sundays without being able to attend church in person: 4
I thought that I would remiss if I didn’t document this life in the time of coronavirus closings at least once on the blog. And I’m starting to lose track of the days so I wanted something to be able to look back on and have a count.
- Not going anywhere is starting to feel normal. Surprisingly, in 30 days, the kids haven’t asked to go anywhere.
- I was able to make some time for Bible study today which was nice.
- Workbooks are Catherine’s love language. Blankets and snacks are Theodore’s love language.
- If there is an original and a sequel of a movie, Catherine prefers the sequel and Theodore prefers the original.
- No one has been voted off the island yet. We’ll see what happens after the merge.