One of my co-workers also has a photography business on the side and at the beginning of October he posted that he was going to run a fall mini-session special: $35 and you get 20 digital images with print release. It just seemed like too good of a deal to pass up, especially with Christmas cards on the horizon. Well, I am soo glad we did it, I just love how the pictures turned out. Seriously, it was a steal. We also did a fall photoshoot last year. Both times the pictures have turned out so well that we may make it an annual thing.
I decided to share a few of my favorites on the blog – it was hard to narrow it down to just five. If you want to see the rest, you can go here and definitely check out Epling Photo if you’re in the Pike County, KY area. He gave us such good service with such a quick turnaround (we had the proofs within hours), I feel like he deserves some good promotion.
1. I love the rainbow of fall colors in the background of this photo, especially the bright yellow.
2. It just wouldn’t be us if there wasn’t a dinosaur photo somewhere in the mix. In the past, we have acted like dinosaurs, but we switched it up a bit since there was a dinosaur in the park playground. I normally prefer color photos, but I really like this one in black and white.
3. This is my absolute favorite from the whole shoot. Doesn’t Andy look so handsome in this one? 😉
4. In this one we’re walking down main street and I love that you get a little peek at the fall mountains in the background.
5. This one is just fun. Although in all the leaf throwing photos, Andy has facial expressions that remind me of the The Hulk.
Get excited, at least one of these is probably coming to a Christmas card near you!
Linking up with Hallie at Moxie Wife for some Wednesday favorites.
2 thoughts on “5 Favorites: Fall Photoshoot”
Beautiful pictures! I love Fall pictures.
~ Erika Marie (via Moxie Wife)
Thanks, me too!